I agree greggy2, the mods are pretty damn good overall, but...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree greggy2, the mods are pretty damn good overall, but there are some inconsistencies, & I see that mostly in the humour forum, but yep, thats life & no-ones perfect;)

Sandy is right, some great improvements over the last 12 months & am sure this will continue due to admins efforts & vision - they definately want to remain the best stockmarket forum in Oz & I'm sure they will.

One of the best things about HC (above the sharing of stockmarket related info) is the ability to discuss nearly anything - whether you want to find the best plasma TV or if you have a personal issue where you may like some advice, there is nearly always someone there to listen & try & help out - HC has managed to muster a great collection of people who are mostly genuine & honest types (I said mostly) who between them offer a wealth of experience & knowledge. A big thumbs up for that HC!

I think I'm "HC addicted" . . . can't give a website a better recommendation than that!

Looking forward to 2010 - hoping its an excellent year for everyone & will be great to see a few of those bumper stickers around the traps;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.