CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Alan,I am going to sound incredibly hypocritical because it goes...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Alan,

I am going to sound incredibly hypocritical because it goes against everything I have posted. But you are truely the exception and a lost cause … I just can’t resist because your posts really need a filter.

Your analysis is sporadic, unjustified, random and you are coming across quite simply like a try hard. I think you have read a wiki how on investing, picked up some lingo, and maybe spent $100 on a moon charting software that you now need a subscription for because your beginner license has expired. I dare say you probably cannot afford to renew it or you have actually realised how bizarre your investing/trading strategy is (honestly don’t even know what to call it for you).

You don’t need to hold one sentiment forever - that’s not the point. What you need to have is credibility and unfortunately you have zero which is sadly backed up with that fact you have minimal technical and fundamental knowledge. How about instead of positing hyped and baseless bullish or bearish claims you rather invest in yourself and learn something.. I suggest YouTube to start.

Don’t kid yourself your comments are irrelevant. I am calling you out because you are an amateur that is crippled by fear of losing one day and FOMO the next. And as a result you are polluting this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.