FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Havent been online for a good week so thought I would start my...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Havent been online for a good week so thought I would start my weekend with some light reading on the FAS thread.
    So lets see, the latest news from reading fellow posters posts is:
    *They have secured funding
    *They wont get the funding
    *Funding is imminent because as one poster said "If i had the money i would provide the funding" - I was starting to lose faith until i read this
    *There are many first time posters who have suddenly appeared who surprise surprise have been ramping (didn't see that one coming!)
    *Also it has been suggested that some use various hc accounts (They wouldn't do that would they?)
    *Port access has been secured with cliffs over a deal that involved fairstar putting on a bbq and a few beers in exchange for access, and also some of their higher grade ore.

Seriously guys its nice to actually read some good posts such as kates with some decent info.
    At the end of the day who knows if funding will come through. Those holding, such as myself obviously hope and believe (though my belief is getting a little shaky especially when i see price and volume drop substantially over the last week)

And lastly i find it interesting that every time pezza raises any doubt over the financing, managements past records etc, he gets shot down by the same people or person.

He does raise some interesting questions, how about you rampers provide some actual relevant answers.

have a good weekend

regards stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.