hotcopper and vimax take two

1. 768 Posts.

This post has been moderated on 13/03/09 01:21 (Other)
    Comments: Gazelle ... I just realised that it is highly probable that Dub wont see this post in the obscure ASX General forum ... if you really want to persist with this you need to either repost in Feedback or preferably email HC Admin with your concerns ... a point of fact, HC Mods have no input over advertising so again, you best direct your concerns to them via email ... PD

What is your reasoning for deleting my post and what is your position at Hotcopper . My post is both imformative and based on factual imformation and if you are so sensitive about discussing the product that you publicly advertise and endorse then why seek a sponsorship arrangement in the first place if it creates a case sensitive issue . Dont try and backdoor me into a private email discussion with Dub as I would like to open up a public dialogue on this issue where all participating forum members can view the points raised and make an individually informed decision on the facts presented .

I have tried to be amicable and resonable on this issue and it is well within your capabilities as a forum moderator to inform Dub in due course that a topic has been opened up in the General Forum and he is welcome to contribute his opinion and in turn answer the questions that have been presented . Censoring my post is analagous to conveniently sweeping the issue under the carpet out of public view which is an arcane decision especially when you are operating and facilitaing discussion on a public level . Using force to supress public opinion is like a two edged sword . I am happy to wait for Dubs response and anyone in the public domain who would like to contribute .

I have taken the Liberty of presenting the original post as reference .

It would appear that our friend Dub who is a Hotcopper Moderator is very sensitive towards the issue of Vimax being a paid sponsor of Hotcopper . Several months ago I was temporarily banned from Hotcopper for publicly questioning the Moderators decision to use Vimax as a paid sponsor and my question to Dub is why ?

Hotcopper in conjunction with Vimax the penis extension people engage in offensive and irresponsible advertising on a public communilty forum which is primarily structured towards financial and social discussion . So this is how the Moderators at Hotcopper have decided to generate revenue in quiet times by lowering the bar and promoting explicit products that incite sexual desire . This advertising scurge has permeated all four corners of the internet and even public forums with no definable age criteria like Hotcopper are immune from the lucrative partnership . Well the ASX has also taken up a sponsorship arrangement and the mushrooms continue to spread through cyberspace .

Dub referred to my last post as insane and inflaming but I guess the truth and a dose of reality does hit a nerve .
    The question is will you bar me this time and if so could you please provide a logical reason for doing so .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.