hotcopper and vimax take two , page-3

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hello Gazelle,

I've just come across this then followed and read your posts of the 13th and these on this issue.

You now say -

".... It would appear that our friend Dub who is a Hotcopper Moderator is very sensitive towards the issue of Vimax being a paid sponsor of Hotcopper . Several months ago I was temporarily banned from Hotcopper for publicly questioning the Moderators decision to use Vimax as a paid sponsor and my question to Dub is why ?"

You also say -

"I have taken the Liberty of presenting the original post as reference ."

Well, I now 'take the liberty of presenting the original post' which resulted in your temporary suspension. It was made on 22.1.09 on a thread started by T4P. T4P's original post and the subsequent posts made by others that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the matter you raise.

Here is what you posted at that time -

Perhaps the moderators should be barred permanently for choosing vimax penis enlargement pills as a commercial sponsor of the site . But I guess if its good enough for the ASX then the other Turkeys will follow suite .

My public comment in temp suspending you was -

Public: totally insane flaming of mods. Would be gone permanently, except I can't accept this person is sane. dub

Now you say -

Has this message been passed onto Dub ?

Answer - no it wasn't. Mods aren't in the habit of being messengers - the Feedback forum exists for that purpose.

If the moderators are not responsible for the advertising content...

Answer - they are not, and have nothing at all to do with it.

... then who is ...

Answer - HC administration.

... and under what guidelines do they operate?

Answer - ask them. Simply contact them through the 'support' button at the bottom of the screen just like everyone else does.,

I don't know HC's advertising regime is and I don't particularly care.

I do care however in spending some of the remaining minutes of my life in addressing posts like these of yours.

I won't be responding to you by post again - and if you continue to carry this on you do so in the knowledge that you risk further suspension.

goodbye

dub

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.