@srm777 - Yes trader not investor as far as the ATO is concerned...

1. 46,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8573
    @srm777 - Yes trader not investor as far as the ATO is concerned - yes T/A based index trading mostly - No my real world gains dont match the share-market "game" results - Clearly their is an exploit with the 20 min delayed pricing but everyone plays under the same rules.

I think they adjust the results at the end of the month if anyone bought a stock that was in trading halt - There was a unique situation yesterday when KIN came out of trading halt it resumed trading at 10.20 instead of 10.10 so anyone who bought or sold would have got the 10.10 price which was actually the previous day close price

it came up on my top movers screen alerts so I bought it - but admin have negated my trade after a complaint which I dont think is right as the trade was within the rules.

I would be happy to see them limit the game so you can only win it once per year or even only once - there have been several multiple winners including myself - perhaps they need to look at changing the rules to all buys and sell transacting at 4.30 - anyone who is siting in front of computer all day has an advantage over members who have real jobs.
    Last edited by h00ts: 20/04/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.