IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Not to take anything from emsakyha's "24hr" post but i thought...

1. 375 Posts.

Not to take anything from emsakyha's "24hr" post but i thought this worth highlighting separately.

I dudn't relise there was now an iphone app for HC. I'll certainly be using that.

Great to see HC putting effort there as the number of smart phone users worldwide is enormous (particularly US, though clearly much of the developed world).

Did anyone notice the sample screens for the app in iTunes. One of them neatly shows Prima Biomed with "number of posts 417" which stands out highest in that list. Not major i know, but good PR or perhaps (likely) just good luk for PRR for increased visibility.

This HC site is well designed though a bugger to use (or squint at) on 3G iphone when at the office (I would be sacked for "using" a site like HC at my workplace on my work pc). They did a good job on the main site. Doesn't take an IT guy like me to see that. All about user experience. Let's hope the app is nice to use too. Let's give it a try!

Perhaps HC should expand to cover other global exchanges/markets?

Let's hope our biotech/smart phone tech savvy US cousins will for whatever reason use this app and "notice" Prima.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.