+ hotcopper is alive and well +

1. 22,691 Posts.
    When Diatribe started the original post, I thought that he had one of his "bends" due to losing a fair bit of cash lately.

So, instead of deleting it, (I already had deleted many of his posts previously), I didn't think it was harmful. Obviously he was in a confused mood, so I let him be.

Remember that not too long ago I got tangled up with a very bad case who not only did abuse H/C in a number of posts but went further than that. He won't be with us from now on.

So no, there isn't much new on the subject; it would be different if a person not subjected to "strains" had said it.

The Crow has been trying to give me a hiding before so he saw another opportunity and grabbed the bait. In so doing, the subject item spread.

Previously, many made positive comments about H/C , so it really didn't matter if it were once again discussed. And so again, H/C came out very well. This of course can serve as evidence. Obviously, no site is perfect

I don't think we need to discuss H/C again for some time unless The Crow wants it done.

Thanks guys for your support. No moderator is perfect.

Some great help has been given by posters and I came across another case tonight we can do well without. Action will be taken.

Thanks again,

Gerry

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.