Howdy One & all... I've been following the results of this game...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Howdy One & all...
    I've been following the results of this game and it's progress very closely as I  participate  in this months game  as a contestant... but find myself now in the position to ask why that it is, that one contestant can have there order for Monday the 13/03/2017 placed and processed yesterday the 11/03/2017  (Saturday) after sell their "AC8" shares on the 10/03/2017 after close of business on that day ?

I  have had my own  request for a new trade since the Friday night after close of business   10/03/2017 and that has not been processed can someone explain why this is so?
    Are they above all others?

I have watched over the last few weeks a few other concerns which I was  going to ignore and not go about, thinking that It would just make it a little  more interesting to me if I were to turn the other cheek and simply just catch up by try a little harder, but now the can of worms have been open I need those questions answered as well. I've taken a couple of  screen shots at the time

in disbelieve  which I can use now to provide as evidence  as I watched the total amount of $680 just vanish from my Net worth with the blink of an eye well after 4.30pm Sydney time.

This this game rigged ?
    Game.jpg 1.png 2.png
    Last edited by whatshername: 12/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.