hotcopper media stars, page-47

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    my attitude? you gotta be kidding?

what did i say

1- Day traders - you mean you people aren't? I said invariable/ volatility

2- those posting on behalf of other people
    what, you don't think thats what a solid portion of the posters here are? wise up. we're either ramping, defending, purporting, leaking, or sharing. we've all got an angle ro an agenda whether we think it or not

3- The D***heads.

there are a LOT of them and we know that

When I said the fund managers wouldn't be here for quids I was referring to the legal risk of their posting. like being in a adult shop- doesn't mean they wont shop on line though...too risky.

Its very hard for them to post and not be seen as ramping, or interfering with the market.

As for analysts, they often get it wrong because they are lied to be companies, in which case this forum serves a valuable purpose. i like ti here and i like what i read, i wouldnt be here if i didn't think it was worthwhile.

i am however very aware of the agendas of many people here, and that some of them are deluded, and some are just true nobdoctors.
    IF, a person is here for learning Being in the game and knowing a LOT of fund managers and hedge fund managers, they wouldn't post here for quids. Too much risk in every direction possible, as well as too much time to keep an eye on it. They get their leads from the analysts anyway, and they get it a LONG time before the analyst gets back to his (her) desk to start writing it up as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.