CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

hotcopper member rang brad , page-6

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hibba,

I really don't know what some posters expect out of "China".
    I would assume that any Chinese company wanting to do a deal with CXY would do some due diligence and what would they find?
    1) CXY doesn't own it's technology - a Chinese company wanting to use it might as well go straight to ERGO.
    2) CXY's only attempt at UCG ended up in failure - it can hardly claim to have perfected the technology even to act as a consultant.
    3) CXY has been ordered to shut down it's operation by the Queensland Govt.
    4) CXY has very little cash so it will be almost impossible for it to make any meaningful contribution to any capital expenditure for any project.
    5) CXY's financial future seems to be tied to a successful settlement of it's legal action against the Qld Govt. I would think the Chinese would have a much lower expectancy of this happening than CXY shareholders.
    6) CXY staff have been so hollowed out by funding constraints that it can only present as a one man show.

All in all it doesn't add up to giving any Chinese company confidence that they should form a relationship with CXY.

In addition, UCG is not any longer a new concept in China and there are companies doing UCG at the moment. IMO the Chinese technology is probably at or may even have surpassed
    whatever CXY can provide. The Chinese certainly have the yuan to throw at it.

So.... China?

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.