IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

hotcopper perception and reality, page-8

1. 4,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2706
    Hey Bud

Nice cross-post there about SAU (interesting to see how much of a kick along you've just given it - you sly old fox)... and whoop-de-do to you that you get invited to Integra's christmas parties. But how does that strengthen your argument that this capital raising is justified?

I agree with the resident sheriff that we should wait and see what form the cap raising is and for what purpose it is for.

If it is only to raise the $10m for the plant expansion and a bit more for pocket money then I would prefer that they delay for a while early stage exploring / admin and promotions / mixed in with an expansion of the debt facility. As was claimed in the quarterly they will get pay off for the plant expansion in 8 months.

I see that CC is going to give an investment presentation in May out at Broken Hill!!! How many new investors is he going to uncover out there and how much is it going to cost? Yes I know the cost is not likely to be material but why is CC doing it at a time he is having to raise more money and he is trying to bed down a new mining operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.