QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Hi sandyWhen Mark first announced his intention to post on...

1. 4,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi sandy

When Mark first announced his intention to post on HotCopper he said something to the affect of “the board thought it would be useful for me to provide some information about company events“. There was also recognition that some major shareholders use this site and it would help to give these shareholders an opportunity to ask questions and receive replies accordingly.

I am sorry but I do not understand why you would say that a managering director of a company would be wasting his and shareholders time by posting on this site. I strongly believe Mark is well qualified to post, has the necessary knowledge and the time to provide details to shareholders.
    Furthermore what Mark can provide would overshadow most of the things I have read on this site since I have used it.

Basically it is a good way to get info out, and shareholders are not phoning the company so much. I have phoned the company on many occasions and if I could not get thru they have phoned me back. These calls would not be cheap, normal rates would I apply I think.

I also take issue with you about your comment relating to the usefullness of chat sites. This is not basically a chat site, if you see it like that well good luck. It is an investment forum by and large. The intention of the site is to help investors but unfortunetly this gets hijacked at times.

Everyone is entitled to their own views but I encourage
    Mr Mark Freeman to continue to post on this site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.