Hi Gents, off up the range tomorrow, horse drawn in the street...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Gents, off up the range tomorrow, horse drawn in the street outside Clifford Park. There is however a stack of speed and Weetwood's generally run at a decent pace so maybe with a bit of luck and a well judged ride the young fella might be able to get a spot not too far off the fence. Tony Gollan suggests outside barriers not such an issue in the Westwood, will have to take his word for it as not inclined to go back and check. He is keen to win this race - his home town and where he started training - and thinks he has the right horses there. Suspect emergencies will not get a start so barrier 12 of 14 - sounds better than 17! Bookies not giving anything away, last I looked betting to 145+% so waiting until after scratchings and will be having a bet again weighted to place. For a throw at the stumps taking tri and F4 with Gollan's trio to quinella with all those that I think have some chance to feature in the money (not too many that are hopeless). Horse looks great and worked very well during the week, weather looks good so no excuses there.

Gollan looks to have a strong hand all day, would not surprise me if he ended up with a handful of winners. Good luck on the punt and go Massy!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.