OK, accepted for Healy Stakes Sat, again not well drawn in 11...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    OK, accepted for Healy Stakes Sat, again not well drawn in 11 (two inside him have since come out so now 9). Guess this is marginally stronger field than last one, Baller probably not badly in with 60kg. Barrier draw has evened out a bit with a few that I would have at top of the market also drawing wide. Getting $26 probably based on going back to last two or three last start when I disagreed with stable opinion there was little speed in the race. Watched replay a lot of times and understand the decision to ride almost negatively even when he jumped so well - had Kah persisted for another 50 metres or so think may have got in one off and in first half dozen but decision made so accept. Will there be pace this time - not sure. Prime Candidate probably goes forward from wide, Greyworm was keen with blinkers first time last start, Juan Diva I think likes to be forward so perhaps gives him chance to slot in not so far back - gets a trail on Baller's back? Don't think I can bet up this week (had a decent each way bet for me a fortnight ago) but at odds on offer does not cost much. Good luck anyone following, horse continues to look and work well but will be the least favoured of Gollan runners

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.