Yeah, had my obligatory owners bet only. Wanted that back with...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yeah, had my obligatory owners bet only. Wanted that back with track downgrade to an 8. Combination of wide gate and track condition said he couldn't win hence the big drift but ran really well considering all that. Last little bit was top notch so believe well worth following. Was not at the track, had prior commitment, so not able to comment on looks and have not had any feedback from stable yet but did listen to 30 second video jockey report and that was positive. Tried watching video and particularly wanted to see start but he was out of camera range for first little bit so hard to assess but Orman said run off his feet early and stewards report noted a bump at the start - not sure what effect that had but certainly didn't cost him in the end. Had a poor day on the punt but put it all and some more back via Hong Kong races yesterday so cashed up for a go at him next few runs. Next up probably Gold Coast in a fortnight which worries me a little - don't think that is his track and its horrible there if it rains. Very confident we will get a win out of him this preparation and will see further improvement next preparation for Brisbane summer carnival

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.