SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Agree Fat but if a stock is tightly held then you need third...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Agree Fat but if a stock is tightly held then you need third parties to actually buy stock to lift prices.

It doesn't worry me at all because I have no doubt that the SP will move up and high but just suggesting in the absence of consistent revenue growth and understanding through a broker report to explain to those who do not get the SYT competitive advantage and will not do the reasearch, then there are unlikely to be sufficient new buyers to drive prices up.m in the near term.

LOTM says it is not previous PSF shareholders selling down. You suggest LT holders know, as they should IMO, this has legs and are not sellers. I suggested that the Boys and related associates are not sellers and the falling LT average of 8m per day volume suggests that the CR holders must be mostly out of the system by now.

So where is the sell volume coming from? LOTM suggests that PSF holders who wanted out are out.

So that leaves the speculators who bought from PSF holders prior to the re-listing IMO.

As LOTM says 350m in a day changed hands so whether you call them PSF or perhaps pre SYT, it would seem logical that that group who bought at prices that allow profit at this level could be sellers.

That said I have never had any doubt that the SP will rise, but I have taken a long term view. And I believe even if revenue was 10 times last qtrly, it would still not be sufficient to drive interest at this stage. Hope I am wrong but just IMO.

However good announcements will do much more IMO. Management have already suggested that announcements are coming this half. Now will the market understand them is the question?

The market didn't understand the agreement with TATA or the benefit of having a deal with a company whose networks route 24% of the worlds internet traffic across 5 continents. But neither did a lot of the LT holders either to be fair! We now have access to the OSS BSS and catalogs of telephony companies in every continent except Australia and the Antarctic. Not bad eh!

Fat if I was doing a broker report my clients would be all over this one but the principal would can it because it is just too hard to estimate cashflow in a manner that passes scrutiny and that is the rub!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.