SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@taboon You don't have to disclose you're full holding. I...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @taboon

You don't have to disclose you're full holding. I haven't.

The more long term holdings that are disclosed thou the better because it lowers the outstanding free float, that's available to new investors.

The smaller that 806 M number becomes the easier it is for all of us to see how the market is reacting. Everyone can see the volume & relate it very much against the free float, especially when the heavy volume days return, as they will.

It's just a pity a number of the larger holders from times gone by who were originally here with a long term view on the company, @Stocks78 @Chicken4dinner @hansblix are no longer part of the SYT community. As that would have tied up another 35M+ shares. Those are the sort of investors SYT is crying out for right now.

I know some of my contacts are not on the list & are shareholders, some I suspect own several million shares each and I'm trying to encourage others on the ADVFN site to come forward as well.

I mentioned earlier today on another thread, about contacting someone yesterday, I'm left wondering if some of this activity is down to them or just a pure co-incidence, I did say yesterday that I thought something was stirring.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.