HotCopper Update from Pat

1. 201 Posts.
    An update you on the site and the programming issues.

I am happy to report we have been working on the issues of Hotcopper to provide more stability. The first thing has been the purchase of new servers. The second thing is programming and the code of the site. Your feedback has lead us to work on issues from members over the past 8 months.

We are now ready to test an improved version of the site and I will need beta testers.

These are some of the features of the improved platform:
    · Improved navigation
    · Ignore list modifications and upgrades (now works)
    · Ability to modify with forums you want to view in Latest Posts page.
    · User customization of Font size and Date Time
    · User details on all members (profiles are optional)
    · Users online – we will now show which users are currently logged on the site
    · Quotes provided on messages with symbols with links to charts (to www.flq.com.au)
    · Terms of use Violation (your voice to flag messages where you feel infringes on the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.)
    · Member forums (Don't like some of the political discussion. Don't allow it in your member forum. What to discuss technical analysis host your own TA member forum. )
    · Stockpicker – taken from one of our other sites we are now bringing the ability for members to predict stock price and analyse companies. This is a direct effort to engage those members who want a platform to prefome there research and due diligence.

There may be some things in this improved version we may have overlooked. If you have had issues in the past then I would recommend you taking a few minuets to test the beta version.

If interested please contact me at [email protected] for beta login details.

Regards
    Pat Hammond
    CEO
    The Financial Arena

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.