hotcopper users top five album recomendations, page-2

1. 2,560 Posts.
    KR

my last few years ive focused on acoustic guitar. I found Andy McKee on youtube a few years back and have been hooked ever since. I was truly amazed and even tried to learn his tabs. Im not good enough yet to play his stuff but its a goal of mine. Probably not what you expected, but im an acoustic freak!

drifting from Art of Motion

Ani Difranco. Was given all her CD by an old flatmate and i had them while i was relocated to LA for work in early 2000s. I was so grateful she did because it was one thing that was a constant in my life at the time. No family or friends in the states so felt really displaced travelling btw NY and LA but her music help alot. Again more acoustic based stuff! :) Great singer/songwriter.
    Overlap

Kaki King. Yeap, more guitar stuff again. She references Andy McKee as one of her influences and you can tell in this.
    pink noise
    Saw her perform in a concert at the Spiegeltent when it was in Melbourne. Probably shouldn't date girls that you work with but i couldn't say no. How often do girls ask guys out?
    I ve learnt a few of her songs but one song took me about a year to master. Night after Sidewalk.

Kayne West.
    His got a big mouth but he backs it up.

flashing lights :)

i wonder

Jodeci

Another favourite during the early 90s. Got me thru long boring travels on weekends to Geelong.

talk to me

Radiohead

I m still a radiohead fan. but that would be 6. Can play most of OK computer on guitar.

Im sure i missed something? hard to name just 5...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.