No more lollies - next it will be free dental care !!! (if it...

1. 13,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    No more lollies - next it will be free dental care !!! (if it is'nt already).

No No No !!!

Dear All

They’ve been caught out again.

Despite all the pleading that the divisive Voice is safe andmodest, truth keeps being exposed.

We saw it with Thomas Mayo, author of the book on the Voice andkey Albanese Referendum Working Group member, who said the Voice is aboutpunishing politicians, compensation and reparations, and building a blackinstitution of power.

And now a member of the PrimeMinister’s Referendum Engagement Group and key campaigner with Mayo, TeelaReid, has had her words exposed.

Teela was a leader of the Uluru Dialogue and one of MarieClaire’s 2022 Women of the Year.

She has been central to the Voice process and design.

She said the Voice is the “first stepin redistributing power”.

It’s about compensation and reparations.

It’s about “demolishing the system”.

Those are her words, not mine.

Reid has even been out there, like Thomas Mayo, addressing theSearch Foundation, which markets itself as the successor to the Communist Partyof Australia.

In fact, she said, “I think that whatwe need is to get back to these radical roots of the Communist Party.”

It doesn’t stop there. She is very clear about what she thinksabout Australia Day: it’s not about changing the date, it’s about “abolishingAustralia Day”.

She’s so clear about it that when Indigenous Affairs MinisterLinda Burney said the Voice would not advise on Australia Day, Teela Reiddirectly rebuked her posting on social media:

“It is truly disingenuous to be claiming mob won’t be demandingto #AbolishAustralia day. It started decades before the referendum, it’ll stillbe a demand after it.”

Talk about divisive!

With Reid, Mayo, and the many other key Voice advocates usingsimilarly inflammatory and divisive language, it’s time the media andVoice-supporting politicians get serious about this.

Stop pretending the Voice is somethingit’s not.

Start believing what the key advocates for the Voice are tellingyou.

How many more key figures who have designed, advised on, and arenow campaigning for the Voice have to tell us what they intend to do with theVoice before we believe them?

I think it’s time we simply take themat their word.

This is a massive threat to our system of government.

The Voice will divide us because it isabout gaining power and pushing activist priorities and not about helpingdisadvantaged Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.

It’s about separating Aboriginal people out from the rest ofAustralia – defining us by our race, and making sure every part of our systemof government treats us differently because of our race.

It’s a damaging and divisive proposition and thanks to TeelaReid I’m even more determined than ever to defeat it.

Yours for REALsolutions,
    JNP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.