O dearie me ......................what don't some people...

1. 13,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    O dearie me ......................what don't some people understand???

An Important Message fromIndiginous Senator, Jacinta Price

I bet when Albo finds out what hashappened in the Bungle Bungle national park he will be thinking out loud, thecaravan park purchased by Twiggy & Nicola Forrest has not opened thisdry season due to delays by the traditional owners, they formed a corporationlate last year to represent native title acts in the park, Environmentminister Reece Whitby hopes an outcome can be reachedquickly,

So if Anthony Albanese thinks that the changes he wants will be just amoderate change he is bloody dreaming.

How manypeople around your area have been impacted by these native title holders, I cansay here in our area we have lost Mt. Arapiles renown for one of the bestmountain climbing places in the world that bring in countless overseas climbersinto the area, this has now dwindled to just a hand full each year, andthe Wimmera has lost millions of dollars in revenue. The best climbs have beenclosed simply because of Artifacts and sacred ground in and around the rocks

We have seen a major highway(Melbourne to Adelaide) being closed between Ballarat and Ararat for aroundthree years because of a supposed birthing tree found in the area, and forthose three years we have been paying security guards to protect this tree incase it’s vandalised.

We have seen the Black waters billabong in theBarrabool National Park (a great fishing place in its time) being fenced off sovisitors cannot visit the area. Simply because a skeleton was found in the sandhills nearby,

(2 kilometres from the water hole).

Then we had a contractor doing hisbit to beautify a local lake by putting a gravel path around it, only to betold the lake was a sacred meeting place and he could only work whilst someonefrom the aboriginal heritage group was on site, and you guess what happenedthere, they turned up whenever they felt like it making a relatively easy taska job that become almost impossible.

And Albothinks this will be only a moderate change. This alone gets up every country Victorian's nose and shouldthe 'yes vote' gets up, it will be a lot worse and don’t fool yourself we willpay.

Now Ihave got that of my chest its easy to see who I am voting for!

Now you canread the email from Marc email below:

PLEASE READ THIS and SHARE TO AS MANY PEOPLEAS POSSIBLE?

This is the bombshell Albo tried to hide.

But now it’sout and every Australian needs to hear it before voting on the divisive Voice.

You know howthe PM keeps saying the Voice is a “modest change” to the Constitution?

Well, thereal agenda behind his Voice referendum has finally been revealed.

Secretgovernment documents 'the National Indigenous Australians Agency' was forced torelease under freedom of information laws say that “any Voice to Parliamentshould be designed so that itcould support and promote a treaty-making process”.

And what’s in the treaty?

According to these secret documents, it must include a “fixed percentageof Gross National Product. Rates/land tax/royalties”.

The documents explain:

…a Treaty could include a proper sayin decision-making, the establishment of a truth commission, reparations, afinancial settlement (such as seeking a percentage of GDP), the resolution ofland, water and resources issues, recognition of authority and customary law…

This is a direct quote from the secret Voice documents:

“Australia got a whole country for nothing; theyhaven’t even begun to pay for it.”

Doesn’tthat just tell you everything you need to know?

Butit gets worse.

According to these documents, theywant to abolish the Australian flag, because “the Australian flag symbolisedthe injustices of colonisation”.

This is whyI get so angry when Albo says this is a modest proposal.

What’s modest about forcing you to change your flag orpay a percentage of the entire economy as reparations?

Sounds like a bloody BIG change to me!

Just to be super clear, this is how their plan works:

They enshrine the divisive Voice in the Constitutionand it’s there forever.

TheVoice forces Australians into a “treaty”.

The treaty means Australians pay a percentage of theGDP – that is, a percentage of the entire nation’s economy – to the Voice …every year.

On top of that,Australians are forced to pay “rates/land tax/royalties” on every house inAustralia to the Voice.

This is whyAlbo wants you to think you’re voting on a “modest” change.

Because when Australians find outthe truth, there’s no way they’d support it, let alone enshrine it in theirConstitution forever.

Yoursin unity,

Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.