No decision from me yet.It's the undecided and swing votes that...

1. 56,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    No decision from me yet.

It's the undecided and swing votes that all the money will be thrown at.

Looks like QLD and possibly my own state, WA may also vote no.

Perhaps SA as well.

It's so confusing for many and the yes campaign has been astonishingly incompetent so far in how they've been unable to explain what, how and why in simple three word slogans that many Australians can understand and then contemplate.

Referendums don't win in Australia without decent bipartisan support and it seems the majority on here who participate on these HC forums are symptomatic of how political its has become. It's becoming fairly obvious now that according to our laws, the yes vote will fail.

For some reason, it's left vs right, rather than yes vs no and I'm fatigued by it all.

For me, I just do really wish Dutton and his remaining mob get back to the free market, rather than poncing about with their spiteful social policy armour on.

It's sad, but so is a federated Australia IMO, but that's another position altogether.

As a few have said, this is an interesting insight into the 60 plus posters viewpoints and in some cases, their peculiar reasons why they will vote no. Why the debate is so vehemently vicious, is beyond me and it sometimes really makes my skin crawl how some reduce any debate that deliberately demeans our Australian ancestors who have a horrific life, compared to others. They don't deserve the anger and on-line hate.

Voting no doesn't mean you need to type racist and hurtful views.

I can guarantee that HC has quite a few silent indigenous posters.

Undecided.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.