ASX 0.61% $63.77 asx limited

hotcopperites 2007 best performing stock picks, page-2

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    It has been brought to my attention that some may be put off entering the “Hotcopper 2007 Outstanding Early Bird Tipster” competition due to the required emailing of the entry in my blog. Although I have been known to turn a little strange every so often I’ve never been one to cyber stalk or pass on emails.

To alleviate this problem anyone not wanting to reveal their email address can submit their entry through the comment section in my blog or reply to this thread which I will now monitor.

Simply choose three stocks you think will be the top performers in 2007. Lodge your entry through the “Contact” facility or "Comment" section in my blog. All submissions will remain confidential until after the closing date, they will then be posted in the Blowhole and on the forum. Entry’s close at midnight on the 1st of January 2007. I will attempt to update the progress of all selections on a weekly basis with monthly leaders acknowledged within the forum.

Today’s closing prices will be the starting point for all selections. I understand some members will be put off by the prospect of holding the three selections for twelve months, being short term traders. We are focusing more on the stocks growth potential rather than an individual’s ability to trade in this little exercise. So, crystal balls out and selections in Hotcopperites, don’t be shy!

43 individual stocks have already been selected.

A happy and prosperous New Years trading to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.77
Change
-0.390(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $12.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.63 $63.90 $63.21 $18.54M 291.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 $63.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.79 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.