ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

hotcopperites 2007 best performing stock picks, page-5

1. 4,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    kingrichard

It's a three selection deal.....you will need to pick another two to go with CMQ if you can please.

Hotcopper 2007 Outstanding Early Bird Tipster Competition

Over 50 stocks already selected by Hotcopper members…..entry’s close at midnight on the 1st of January.

Select the three (3) stocks you see as having the greatest potential for 2007. Lodge your entry through the “Contact” facility or "Comment" section in my blog. All submissions will remain confidential until after the closing date, they will then be posted in the Blowhole and on the forum. Selections will be updated on a weekly basis with monthly leaders acknowledged within the forum.

29/12/06 closing prices will be the starting point for all selections. I understand some members will be put off by the prospect of holding the three selections for twelve months, being short term traders. We are focusing more on the stocks growth potential rather than an individual’s ability to trade in this little exercise. So, crystal balls out and selections in Hotcopperites, don’t be shy!

This is for entertainment purposes only. No prizes other than bragging rights will be awarded

A happy and prosperous New Years trading to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.