XJO 0.19% 7,665.7 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS Punt gunAnyone want to take a punt on this...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Punt gun

Anyone want to take a punt on this market? Look no further, Pisces has a feeling...again!

'I've got a feeling that there'll be some very positive news at some point which'll be the catalyst for them to take it higher.' PISCES

...Counter-balanced by Martis' finely honed litery skills.

'In my humble opinion..santa isnt coming to the party.. but polar bear from the frozen depths of the northern Arctic will join us.. ' MARTIS

Our trendsetter of the day is a cranker virgin I think. Boss and adored overlord of the AGO Thread...some say that he is drinking buddies with Atlas Iron boss David Flanagan and that Davo named the company after him.

All we know is that he is our...

HOTFIRE

Yes trendies, Hotfire IS actually Charles Atlas.

- US futures pumped up...money is made.

- 'Then attack bond market and short Europe and short US...money is made.

- Then create a gap down open, then go long...money is made.

No different to baking a cake. Add flour, aerate eggs whites, then add tempered water and mix like crazy.'
    Hotfire

Good on ya Hottie - Well written and have been a fan for ages.

Gym night

Yep, it takes dedication to keep the body well oiled and rigid when you're in your prime and fighting off Honeydew's younger South African ex! He's been prowling around the perimeter as he's sensed I'm not doing too well in the share market.

So gym night again to keep the nipples above the belly button!!

Thursday night pump class, surrounded by silicon, tramp stamps, belly rings and tattoos of dolphens that will turn into whales after the first pregnancy.

My Posh Kings Park Gym, overlooking the tennis courts and the city of Perth, is having a few reno's done. Only half the number of shower cubicles were open. We had to que. Men aren't used to queing in changerooms.

Standing there, dripping in sweat and with forlorn jowells from being - yet again - sprung for looking down girls tops during the pushup segment in pump, I was starting to get edgy.

Chantelle Honeydew had surprised me with a spontaneous invite for dinner. I didn't want her to go off the boil and I had to be there in 30 minutes. The shower cubicles are full. The ques not moving.

Then from up the end a familiar face sticks out of the shower recess.

'Want to double up BD?'

Sweet Hairy George is as camp as a row of tents and looks like every new prisoner's communal shower nightmare. Half Greek and half Italian...but he works.

I look at my watch...what the heck. I check George's neck for soap on a rope and reply.

'Okay Georgy, but I'm wearing undies'.

I cover my face and duck in while no one's looking and squish in next to George.

'Want me to wash your back', Hairy'd be funny if he was joking.

'Stop riding the flannel Hairy. I'm in here - only - because Honeydew is awaitin'.

'You seem stressed Biggie, a bit of relief will do the trick.'

'Shut-up George, I'm thinking about Paddington Bear's triangle'

'Well, if that does it for you', Georgy winks, 'that's fine by me'.

Happy trading today Trendies.

-------------------------------
    PS's

Mugtrader - Loved Marty - My eyes were like his - two different directions. Took three ops and now they're pointing roughly the same way.

Paddington. I understand. You put plenty of effort in already. I am aware that lady traders are better so we need your chart skills!

Pisces. Can you give me a tinkle please? [email protected]

Crackpot - The phantom thumb downer got you today. You've been making enemies?

Martis, you are hereby called to do a thread cranker or two. Please conatct me. I await.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.