XJO 0.28% 7,739.9 s&p/asx 200

hotfire's - rolling with the punches - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning trendsetters

The market rolling with the punches.
    (The fight Frazier should have won).

Thread tone

I sensed a change in tone on the thread. Still on a philosophical bent, the members are getting good naturedly humorous and downright chatty.

Traditional foes are pinching each others backsides with a glint in the eye.

Not a little kissing and making up is going on in the rear corridors of the xjo thread. Martis is covered in pash rash and is sporting an awkward grin

XJO Gems

Spoilt for choice for the cranker today.

Jeeper's SALVO hedge fund was one of the fave's.

'My default charity is the Salvo's - call it hedging:)'

DrPwu's Clam before the storm - another.

'This time Greece is close to default and the risk is real. Market is just ignore it. Clam before the storm'

Of course, the threads expert bottom liner - Sck - is calling 2012..

'The year of the great bull'

Our Trendy of the day is none other than Mr Hotfire. His mate, Pete, named the company after him - Atlas Iron. Members in the know are aware of his real identity

Charles Atlas (Hotfire)

'The sell off"? Yes there will be a sell off but it will short lived, that is why volume is diminishing at these levels, because all that money is on the side lines waiting for the pull back that hasn't yet been delivered this year.

The market is rolling with the punches atm, Greece default will not be a shock! Spain or Portugal defaulting would be a shock the market needs to sell off heavily.
    Hotfire

Well done Hotty - love your - no free lunch mantra.

Good luck today Trendies - Don't forget the Zoomba.

Disco leaves us with his lyrical humour...

I'd be peeved if I had missed this rise completely, mind you I've missed enough of it to be verging on peeved. Disco

----------------

The great Joe Frazier - RIP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.