SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All. On EQX forum. Hot News 23 November 2016. EQX will aim to...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

On EQX forum. Hot News 23 November 2016.

EQX will aim to invest $1.2 Billion to develop its Badondo iron ore project the company said. Recent improvements in the price of iron ore makes Equatorial confident that it will find the necessary financing to develop the mine., John Welborn said.
    Equatorial Resources estimates annual iron ore production of 40 million tonnes at the Badondo mine and its feasibility study foresees construction beginning next year the company said.
    Plans for the building of new infrastructure, including construction of a Rail Line and Port to facilitate exports, must be Finalised before the project can be developed it said.
    In my opinion, this sounds like Equatorial thinks funding of Rail and Port is imminent.
    I wonder why the likes of Jayneen and Squidd did not comment on this announcement hear on the Sundance Forum?
    Jayneen a shareholder in EQX and Squidd an Ex holder and believer in EQX. Both appear to give SDL little to No chance of getting Finance for Rail and Port through The Cameroon Government.
    Strange they are silent about this announcement by EQX.
    I would like to hear their comments about this announcement by John Welborn of Equatorial Resources.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.