SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

HotNews, page-10

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi westcott,

"I wonder why the likes of Jayneen and Squidd did not comment on this announcement hear on the Sundance Forum?"

Back to investigating conspiracies are we? I didn't comment on the EQX "announcement" because I never saw it. I've moved on champ, there's money to be made in other stocks. (PLS has been a ripper!)

I think it's quite telling that EQX didn't actually "announce" anything to the market, it was reported in a HotCopper news item.

EQX lodged a mining permit with the ROC, possibly because it had to do so or risk losing the rights to the area. Welborn's comments were attached to that.

Welborn made some forward looking estimates and provided the largest caveat imaginable, surrounded by flashing neon lights. "Plans for the building of new infrastructure, including construction of a rail line and port to facilitate exports, must be finalised before the project can be developed."

Surely by now, after all these years holding SDL, you still aren't taking forward looking estimates/comments as fact westcott? For the love of God, please tell me you've learnt something and this wasn't all a waste of time?

Call me when EQX actually start spending a material amount of their $40m cash balance on the Badondo project. That would show some intent.

My stance has always been that it's likely the projects will be developed one day. Whether SDL will be involved in any material way, or at all, is the question.

What's SDL's undiluted shares on issue now, 12 billion or something? I'd say that as a shareholder who held before these dilutions, you've effectively already been removed from the project in any material way westcott.

Cheers!
    Last edited by squidd: 03/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.