SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

HotNews, page-12

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Hi Westcott,
    No announcement from EQX to comment on. I noticed the media from Congo that they had lodged a mining licence and was not surprised as they have been saying for several quarters in the quarterly reports that this is why they were going to do.
    Strategy for EQX remains the same:
    - conserve cash
    - maintain maximum upside exposure to a high quality iron ore asset
    - look for new opportunities.
    Smart management and news is entirely consistent with a strategic outlook that you and I argued about 3 years ago.
    My position was the Sundance strategy (spend $10m a quarter and pretend that finance is possible and keep funding an absurd level of expenditure by dilutive equity raising and large debt positions) was destined to destroy shareholder value and lead to a share price of sub 1c.
    My thinking was that EQX has a much better strategy (preserve cash, defer or delay expensive work, maintain asset exposure, and act like an owner and not an employee) and that EQX share price would be supported by cash backing at, at worst, would settle around 25c.
    You strongly disagreed and said EQX should drill and drill to catch up! HA!
    You and others in your Gang trolled the EQX thread and bagged EQX and down ramped as hard as you could. You specifically opined that SDL would significantly outperform EQX. I replied and pointed out the reasons I disagreed and made a case for both upside and downside macro reasons SDL was in trouble and the EQX, in my opinion was much better positioned.
    Have you noticed EQX share price is now 100 times that of SDL???
    100 times!
    Talk about out performance!!!
    I am happy holding EQX and expect that management will be looking for new plays as well as maintaining leveraged upside exposure to any iron ore action in the region.
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.