SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Westcott, Please do not claim i am saying things that I have...

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Hi Westcott,
    Please do not claim i am saying things that I have not said. For example I have never said you know nothing. You certainly know many things. It diminishes you to distort the truth so obviously in your rant above.
    I disagree with you on your main point: "EQX have no option but to go ahead with all the obligations...". Of course they have an option not to go ahead. In fact they have obviously and honestly and transparently already made that decision and taken that option two years ago. They have stopped work. Long before Sundance were forced to do the same by running out of money EQX cut back activity. No absurd CEO salary, no big office full of people doing marketing for a story going downhill, no huge support structure for a company which has no business. The $40million is still in the bank. In cash. Drilling program delayed. Environmental studies on hold. If you are so damning on me for not using your powers of research and analysis why don't you try reading the EQX quarterly reports and their clear statements. Basically they are saying: we are stopping spending on the project and waiting to see if further progress is justified. As yet we do not believe any benefit will be derived from further work. We are progressing with a licence to secure tenure but do not intend to spend all your money going nowhere.
    All the SDL holders, and yourself, who regularly complain here about Julio or George spending all their money going nowhere should, even if grudgingly, agree that EQX have been smart and are in a good position.
    Your statements about the convention are in the same theme as your often stated belief that 30% of the iron ore will be sold locally. Yes Westcott the convention contains many wonderful statements about what will happen. Do you really believe that because they are written they will come true?
    And Westcott you may be comforted to learn that the SDL environmental study stood three feet high. Wow three feet high of paper. Well it must be worth the millions of dollars spent on it then? You think?
    We see things very differently and through a completely different lense about the outcome.
    Personally I am an investor and I am trying to make a positive return. I have also lived and worked in africa and in the extractive industries for many years and I am looking to leverage that regional and commodity experience for my own gain and also for the benefit of others.
    Many yeas ago I asked you to watch EQX and stated that we would both see the how it worked out compared to SDL.
    I do the same now. EQX are in a strong position. SDL are close to death.
    I think EQX has a fair chance of being above $1 some time between now and the end of 2017. I doubt SDL will survive to the end of 2017.
    What do you think?
    Good luck!
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.