CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Another excellent post from HR1, highlighting to all that one...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Another excellent post from HR1, highlighting to all that one can be both a non holder and still write a seriously balanced and thoughtful post. I don't have too much time in the week to post or respond to posts, but I did think that the comment I read from you Hoots, was frankly appalling and belies any balanced perspective in respect to CDU. Any suggestion that "long termers equals fools and thier money are easily parted IMO" just highlights the kind of comment that unfortunately says far more about you and your perspective than any 'long termers' share strategy, any way, enough said.

I really liked the 'unique' aspect of the resource being dug up by CDU that you mentioned HR, simply because it is an aspect of the CDU find that quite often gets put to one side or deliberately ignored. The length of time it is taking and the delays, we just have to wear at this time, there is a 'unique' quality to CDU requiring unique solutions that WM and the whole team are doing their level best to bring to fruition, to the benefit of all shareholders. We know what we have at Cloncurry, so personally I'm putting all the chatter and noise hammered at us ad nauseum by the usual suspects for years and years and years to one side, that is all it is noise and chatter.

cheers to all the longtermers and the balanced non holders (lol)

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.