EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Hottest IPO of the year???, page-40

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    As I said in the other thread THC is not listing on 20th but will list any day between 24th and 28th April. Take it from me. Now lots of speculation in 5c stock etc b4 by some guys. This is as tight as it could get. The final figures are $8 mil plus raising generated $ 93.45 mil if bids quite a few after they closed early! Lots of Instos bud $1 mil plus and got none. Anton is right in his posts. The smaller the seed the higher the Escrow. Also the only totally vertically integrated play on ASX with an EV of $9.5 mil or so. The only Pot stick with Increasing Revenue and profitability. Pot is Red Hot as a lot of Western Governments are making MM legal. Expect the License for Research issued in the next 12 days is the word any day now. Immediately they will apply for the Cultivation License which takes 3 weeks from Lodgment. As I said in my other thread you got to be a complete pickle to sell at open or even in the first few days. Ask yourself this
    1. If all the other Pot Stocks are with mega millions of dollars of valuation with no revenue or profit, why would you sell THC for 50c or even at 60c where it's worth a tiny portion of rest compared to how advanced this is with revenue profits and total integration.
    2. Even at $1 it's less than half the value of Auscan. With massive news flow starting with Research License followed by Cultivation License and expected deals and acquisitions expect this to touch close to $1 very very very soon.
    3. Compare this to all the listed Pot Stocks. You will find this is the only most advanced fastest growing profitable MM play on ASX. Don't be surprised if it gets taken by a Canadian or Californian Peer very early. To reach their MC level THC has to be around $4 or so.
    Personally I will wait and see for at least few weeks on News Flow and Trading Pattern. This will be an absolute ripper based on how insanely high the rest of its peers or even though they won't come any where near this babe. Don't throw away your shares and regret hours later. This has to be a big multi bagger. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.