EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Boys everyone chill out. This Subdivisions Poster Please read...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Boys everyone chill out. This Subdivisions Poster Please read and learn from Experienced Posters here. For your sake one last time The facts are as follows.

1. THC is not listing tomorrow. Not because some problem with the company or anything to do with the Company. It's because ASX are under staffed over worked ( I doubt this part ) and generally are lazy.
    2. As my mate Anton said very rarely ASX sticks to the listing dates given in Prospectuses.
    3. ASX were to meet today but decided to meet on Friday instead. To give you an idea on The IPO Tarmac the following IPO Planes are held by the ASX Air Traffic Controller : G Medical, Aquabotix and THCL that we know of.
    4. If ASX keeps their word we should know on Friday when this THC Lists. As Tue is a Holiday I can't see THC listing on a best case scenario either on 27th or 28th April and most likely in the First week of May. Same applies to all 3 stocks I mentioned i.e. GMV, UUV, THC
    5. This happened with ASX thousands of times with the past listing.

So Subdivisions mate, don't panic buddy, just read and learn. Ogled you have a valid point in MC being so bloody low with an EV of $10 Mil. As Anton pointed out even at 40c the EV is $30 Mil. If a reasonable $60 Mil to $70 mil for THC as EV then it has to trade at around 80c mark. It's too late for the THC BOD to change valuations. Lucky for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.