PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Hottest New FLoat of 2002?

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi all,

MALACHITE RESOURCES (MAR) 20C ISSUE WITH 1/2 FREE 2006 OPTION

We will finally get another silver stock when Malachite lists later this month thus providing Macmin with some good old competition. MAR appears to standout in terms of offering something a little different to those interested in speculative stocks and in particular silver

* BHP BIlliton are an alliance partner and currently hold 11.6% of the company. The alliance will provide MAR with exclusive access to BHP's database (NSW/QLD).
    * Top shelf management team with experience and more importantly success in both exploration and project development.
    * Have pegged strategic holdings in the New England Fold Belt, with the Conrad project producing silver previously at 600 g/t silver (20 oz/t), and high-grade silver at Rivertree ( up to 1200 g/t or 40 oz/t).
    * Exposure to gold through the Tooloom Project (high-grade gold potential), along with base metals exposure with zinc-lead-tin-copper associated with the silver (Zn up to 20%).
    * Largely unexplored and there has been very little modern day exploration carried out.
    * Tight capital structure with seed capitalists reconstructed (cheap shares kept to an absolute minimum).
    * Environment for silver and gold looks positive, and Malachite possesses an exploration portfolio that would provide significant leverage with a further spike in the POS and POG.

I took part in the Independence Gold float (IGO) that had a quality management team and projects, and I hope the success of IGO can be repeated with this one. A review of each prospectus would indicate it is possible.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.