house price will increase by 40 percent, page-79

1. 10,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Top-pick you have to go back and read my past posts to understand where I am coming from. I own several properties and I mean I own them. I have no mortgages I just keep getting a bigger income each month with increasing rents.

I would love the housing market to fall hard as I would buy up big again and then on the next spike sell some again and pay a few more off. I just don't think it will fall as hard as people think and it doesn't stay down long either.

I worked 15 years in Real Estate it's how I managed to retire early, I have seen booms and crashes first hand but one thing is a constant on average housing always goes up long term. And in every down turn comes great oppurtunity, oh and great rental returns...LOL.

BTW also depends on where you bought for example Perth which is being thrown around at the moment has a lot more houses for sale true but where is the question? Not in the Western Supurbs (that's our rich bit) they are still skyrocketing - hate to use that word but it's true.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.