house prices down

1. 345 Posts.
    This is my take on this subject so please post a reply to this. As i see it the reason house prices are going down are as follows.
    1. 30% of the work force retire in the next 15years that is some 3000000 people on mass of that lot 2490000 will not have enough money to retire on.
    50% will have between $3000 and $8000 to live on each year for 20 years not possible to do. The one asset they have is there own home if they would like to retire they will have to sell there home.The other 32% will have between $8000 and $12000 to live on for 20years.
    2. 50% of all retirees will get divorced within two years of retirement, they will also have to sell there home.
    3. 20% of all retirees will not be able to work after 60years of age due to ill health or disability.
    4.Out of 100 people aged 65 29 will be dead 62 will be dependant on government handouts 3 will work to survive 5 will be financially secure and 1 will be wealthy.
    5.There are not enough buyers to fill the gap from this bunch of people selling.
    6 The younger generation will not travel three hours each way too get to work.
    7 This one i am not sure about but i understand that 600 people are leaving NSW each month to live were housing is more affordable.
    8. We are as a state running out of drinking water to an extent that the federal government has put up its hand to pay for a desalination plant for NSW, this is not normal not to have fight to get money out federal government. Down to 37% this is 18 months water supply for the Sydney.What is likely to happen if we do not get good rain fall soon, we leave Sydney on mass.

Regards Dennis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.