House Republicans considering criminal referrals against Mueller prosecutors, page-18

1. 60,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I am on no side, I see Trump for what he is a “malignant narcissist.”

" Trump probably has a narcissistic personality disorder, some mental health professionals say, which means there may be little or no difference in his mind between what’s right for him and what’s right for the country—or in the present case, between what’s good for the United States in Ukraine and what’s good for Trump in Ukraine. His behavior is not that of any ordinary politician, but instead is symptomatic of someone suffering from pathological narcissism

His behavior is not that of any ordinary politician, but instead is symptomatic of someone suffering from pathological narcissism
    “The more narcissistic someone is, the more they’re likely to view people and the world as less a separate entity or being, and more like an extension of their own body, like an arm or a leg. In that mindset, ‘What the U.S. needs and what I need are one and the same, because I am the country,’” said Craig Malkin, one of a group of mental health experts who—in defiance of their profession’s long-codified ethical guidelines that forbid diagnosis of a patient the therapist has not directly examined—have made public their conclusion that Trump has what the 20th-century psychologist Erich Fromm called “malignant narcissism.” This is a condition that “lies on the borderline between sanity and insanity,” as Fromm put it, and often characterizes would-be tyrants who impose their absolutist will on the state."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.