Well you obviously don't know Narcissist definitionI don't go...

1. 59,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Well you obviously don't know Narcissist definition

I don't go around saying I have big hands of telling people I am a stable genius

Trump meets all nine of the criteria for NPD

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5, 2013) indicates that a person with NPD possesses at least five of the following nine criteria, typically without possessing the commensurate personal qualities or accomplishments for which they demand respect and status:

• Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
    • Continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others
    • Exploiting others to achieve personal gain
    • Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
    • Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
    • Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
    • Need for continual admiration from others
    • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
    • Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them[7][10]

Narcissistic personality disorder usually develops either in adolescence or in early adulthood;[7] and it is common for children and adolescents to display personality traits that resemble NPD, but such occurrences are usually transient, and register below the clinical criteria for a formal diagnosis of NPD.[10] True symptoms of NPD are pervasive, apparent in varied social situations, and are rigidly consistent over time. Severe symptoms of NPD can significantly impair the person's mental capabilities to develop meaningful human relationships, such as friendship, kinship, and marriage.

Generally, the symptoms of NPD also impair the person's psychological abilities to function as a social animal, either at work, or at school, or within important societal settings. The DSM-5 indicates that, in order to qualify as symptoms of NPD, the person's manifested personality traits must substantially differ from the cultural norms of society.[7]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.