ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

houses will never be affordable rba, page-15

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Pretty ridiculous statement, "Its great to talk about migration, but dont forget migration is not good enough if they dont build business and are only looking to get employed."
    If they get employed, it means they have money to spend, which means they will consume which leads to businesses being created to cater that need. Its reasonable to assume the migrants that come for the mining sector are skilled, and already has some savings ready to inject into the local economy.
    Do you have any idea how long the projects up north take? I dont think you do, because a few of those projects span upwards of 10+ years, even the short ones take a few years.
    With your statement of high interest leading to no new major project is disturbing, since the high interest rate appreciates the $Au consequently lowering the investment costs(capital goods etc). But the recent turn of events might make procuring finance more difficult.
    I dont know where you learn property investment, but everybody should realise the inner areas never fall more than the outer areas. One simple fact, inner area is closer to the city or working area, so less fuel and less time and more amenities.

Lastly which walls are you looking at? The walls I see got viva china viva india painted all over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.41
Change
1.000(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.49 $64.41 $63.39 $28.91M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 $64.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.43 629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.