Malaysia is not a first world country as Australia is, but I...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Malaysia is not a first world country as Australia is, but I gather that their govt also assisted poor people with housing and a small amount of money every month. There's also low cost housing and government housing everywhere. I am not saying that these cheap houses or accommodations are fantastic, but not everybody can afford a 3 bedroom house with a garage. For a Malaysian developer to develop a housing project, they have to have a certain proportion of bungalows, link house and cheaper house or apartment. I am sure in Australia, there'l be a lot of noise regarding this proportion, as nobody here wants to live side by side with a cheaper housing or high rise. It will have a negative effect to their property price. So don't worry about having or starting a good family, don't worry about all those poor people who need house, as long as our own property price going up. And that's all about.

Living overseas, I start to wonder what's the future like for our nation and society.. When everybody else striving for their nation to get ahead in research, manufacturing, education, infrastructure, etc, we Australian just work to death to get the roof on top of our head and food in our table. Instead of going to uni, our children prefer to be tradesmen as they make a lot of money, not that anything wrong to be a tradesman. Recent university rating shows that Australia is trailing behind the international standard, nothing is a surprise there

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.