TC gee look at those thumbs up... & Yes I agree, the govt red...

1. 485 Posts.
    TC gee look at those thumbs up... & Yes I agree, the govt red tape Sduty, developemnt of land, land banking & the corresponding mark up, time & time again, making new margins on these spiraling fees on the same property over time... has been significant to the non-affordability thats for sure...

PS on some of Adelaides best 'burbs, as you know I'v been checkin some out, well just for the record, those good suburbs, (prefer not to Id them yet) are falling, but they are also selling, within a reas (3-6 weeks) time as well...supporting some of your/UT/Malaga & co's bull claims that good property,although affected, can still turnover quite rapidly if the price reduction is real...

PS no 2 - tax forum, Yes I was there (not an invited guest) just a reporting role, and it was v v ordinary, a Yawn -Gab fest with nothing gained at all.... & there's me with high hopes of somethin real...well it didnt fire a shot, basically more $'s waste in addition to the 10M$ original Ken Henry BS & promise costs for Oakeshot's ego... yurned out to be absolute CRAP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.