WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

Media loves to create drama and some people believe the story...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Media loves to create drama and some people believe the story and panic.

I could not remember property crash.....maybe in the 80 s but property price slowing down is just like any other assets where we see the price go up fast and sure at some stage they go down.
    Price may have gone soft in some parts of the country but where I am it had gone up by more than 150% in 5 years alone and I have not seen any drop yet so it all depends on the location.

Lots of people love to come and live in Australia and they all go to big cities and till the immigration stops the demand for properties will always be there.

There are some bad practice done by some financial institutions but hey those who submitted false papers in order to get a loan should be the ones prosecuted.
    What happens if you forge a document to Medicare or Centrelink or other Gov bodies, would Medicare taken to court or the person ?
    How can a bank charge fees to people who are already dead ?? is beyond me, my logic would say if one died then the relatives would close the bank account took the money out and tidy up other lose ends.

Those the ones that don't have a will maybe the ones get the money taken out every month.

Those financial institutions taking money for no services are sure immoral and criminal but the banks should have the right to counter sue people who have forged the papers.
    Those banks are owned by mums and dads and public servants ho work for the gov so in a way those banks owned by almost everyone who have their super invested.

Court should take into account all relevant factors and not just there to please the underdogs
    and for political reason alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.