WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

What goes up must come down, and what comes down must go up. It...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    What goes up must come down, and what comes down must go up.

It is healthy and welcome development and for us traders/investors/vultures/gamblers is just about managing our risk !!.

Those who over leveraged in stocks/derivatives or property are the ones getting into trouble.

Property price is coming down, it is to be expected and healthy for those first home buyers !!

Gov will never over kill in their move to please public resulting in HUGE crash in Bank stocks and risk to economy in general, but above all the politicians as usual worry and CARE more about their own job.

RC will act responsibly and fairly according to the law and they should and not out there to kill financial institutions or banks

Property/Banks are just like anything, they go up and down and as long as the banks divi is above the banks rates, there will always be others buying the shares on the way down.
    No need to panic, ask yourself what would big Instos like Vanguard and Warren Buffet do ? dump the banks stocks ?? or buy more ??
    Instos dumping bank shares??, I have not seen any notice of big change in HOLDING ??

If you have 95% holding in Banks and leverage up to 75% then you are dead......we gamblers who believe banks will crash then go for it and SHORT the banks big time and profit from it.
    Holding cash in your banks will bring less return than bank div.

I personally see a good opportunity in Bank stocks and it will take time so risk as usual must be managed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.