WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

The press like to keep the bad news going on these financial...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    The press like to keep the bad news going on these financial institutions and that is fine it is their job to sell the news and they will continue relentlessly as long as people are willing to listen......the more and louder the noise the better.

Royal Commission is just a Political move.....they need to do this, in a few months no one will talk about this anymore but we as traders need a trigger like this to create opportunity.

The most important thing and foremost for me as a Vulture is "how can I make a fortune" out of this ??

I have seen the Banks got belted so hard many times in the past for reasons I could not be bothered to remember......have any one of them gone bankrupt .......?????????
    If I manage my trades and risk properly then I have nothing to worry about and this time around the negative sentiment has again created a massive opportunity to profit.

Focus on the trades and ignore the noise !!

Properties have increased so much from 2013 so a "correction" of 20% is negligible...I have not seen property crash when interest rates are low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.