housing dropping in the inner suburbs sydney, page-9

1. 485 Posts.
    Hi Music.... no harm intended,the point of my post was directed at the process of vendor bids which, imo, have been a blight on the entire RE industry due to the rorting & manipulation of un-realsitic prices for over 12 years,.
    The falsehoods usually occur when the vendor bids are not announced in advance, change during the auction process itself, and the final negotiations are often behind closed doors. Dummy bidding existed 30 years ago & still would if the demand presures were the same as the hype years of the bubble...
    I blame this process itself for a significant amount of the price bubble that existed, & is now un-winding...often to the financial detriment of those fooled by unscrupulous re agent practices... these people dont even know now that they have been duped...perhaps they may find out the hard way one day-

sometimes i wish I hadnt got out as much I did to see these questionable RE practices in the flesh since the early 1990's... seeing both boom & busts in 3 states.. & some very good Re business with whom I have had business relations with,

So I make no excuses for an industry allowed to foul the property market as it has, completely unregulated imo & the only grip I'd like to take is around the neck of some of those responsible...
    Please take no ofence as none is intended...Les

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.