Housing market facing 'bloodbath' collapse: economists, page-73

1. 818 Posts.
    your damn right and everywhere you go people are pissed off with the Chinese , he'll I am and I don't entirely blame them for grabbing property from a country that has everything but smart govt , in fact we have the dumbest pimp of a govt in the world that has prostituted our domestic and commercial and agricultural land for never to be seen again prices , it's disgusting and the immigrants coming in aren't like the Europeans they are one dimensional Chinese and Islamics who do not mix into our society , our children will never again have the riches , financially and spiritually that we had I'm , all for multicultural integration , my parents were migrants who worked hard and borrowed from australian banks that shared the same interest rates as other Australians , the migrants of the old day collected no welfare bought no insidious religions and intergrated , spent their money here and respected there new home and people, good luck you dumb ass polies for you own future generations you've sold agricultural land so that they can grow on australian land , bring in there own foreign workers and then export overseas , dumb , dunk, dumb,
    Abbot you are a disgrace , is it just me or does anyone else feel like slapping his punchy arrogant face what a d head
    Who voted this imbecile in ? I know we didn't have much of a choice .prices Re way over and something needs to be done

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.