s 174 .. How are you ? , very hot here in Melbourne tonight ....

1. 3,795 Posts.

s 174 ..

How are you ? , very hot here in Melbourne tonight .

On reading your post , I dont really think we disagree . I was reporting on short term market conditions and saying I certainly dont expect a large drop . I did however suggest the wont see the same increase in house prices , agreed ..Its been a very good run . What I am saying is there certainly WONT be a decrease in price on ANY land subdivision in Melbournes Outter , and flattening ( i hope ) from now to the end of 2009 , this is wishful thinking on my part .

There is a rental crisis , certainly in Sth - east outter Melbourne . Put your house on the rental list 3-4 applicants inside of a week , yielding 5% gross ..okey but not great .

I said , prices will hold because Demand well and truly will outstrip supply in my Sector ( new homes and land ) .

The one thing I will say to people ..and please research for yourself , but Dont try and pick housing top and bottoms .That is , think you have the ability to pick the top of the market , to buy at the bottom .This is just called being pretty stupid .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.