housing survey, page-50

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I agree Qld is a strong oportunity at present, as is Adelaide it seems.

My focus though is now just sitting back waiting for the share market to provide me with another long term opportunity and it is doing just that it seems.

Don't be sorry, no need, I am doing just fine.

This was a nice little read...hot topic for those who are on to it in Perth (like me). Thankfully I have property in a high demand and high yield location, so I am quite pleased. RPData also showing prices increasing not decreasing as the doom and gloomers are stating from the east.

"New figures show that rental returns for investment properties in the outer suburban markets of Australia's capital cities have surged to be well above what can be achieved in inner city and beachside locations.

Figures collected by property information provider RP Data show that while price growth in the outer suburban markets has failed to keep pace with inner city and beachside locations, rental yields have soared.

"Nationally, the rental market is running in top gear with vacancy rates at record lows as demand outweighs supply,'' RP Data said.

"The high demand for rental dwellings is being driven by both population growth and the fact that more and more potential buyers are remaining in the rental market due to ongoing affordability constraints.

"Adding fuel to the rental market surge are the supply constraints flowing on from fewer new dwellings being developed which is contributing to the undersupply of rental stock.''
    http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,23037131-2761,00.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.