Dhuydont be too confident, high itnerest rates, even though you...

1. 239 Posts.
    Dhuy

dont be too confident, high itnerest rates, even though you locked them in will effect the market and devalue your houses.

I struggle to understand how anyone could think housing is not seriously over valued?, lets be honest, inflation is 2% / 3% house prices have gone up MUCH higher than 3% P.A

a house worth $100K in 2000 should be worth about $140K now at best, but its selling for $280K ??!?!?! this is totally out of line with wages and materials so how you can justify this price is beyond me, its just another over valued stock.

all bubbles pop in the end

how do you explain the US is at a 10 year low if you think house's dont fall in value? or the housing market in any other country, or in australia in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's?

and yes houses are higher than the high in the 80's but again, isnt the price of everything up since the 80's? so thats a prety silly comment.

If I brought a house at the beginning of the cycle in around 1999 at say $100K I would rather sell it now at $280K than sell it later on when the market falls and maybe only get $180K for it - It can happen, and has done so before many times

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.